Please sign in to contact the vendor
OMVED Baby Bib Compress
Ergonomically designed and thoughtfully created, OMVED Baby Bib Compress is based on ayurvedic wisdom of healing cold, cough, and colic. According to Ayurveda, childhood is the time presided by the Kapha Dosha which leads to cough and cold amongst most babies and children. Since their immunity is in a developing stage, as much as possible we should refrain from OTC medicines and commonly recommended nebulizers, which are at times choking and extremely inconvenient for our little ones.
First-of-its-kind Offering – As a 100% natural healing therapy for cough and cold, this Baby Compress easily soothes a baby's discomfort and acts as a decongestant with its 100% natural ingredients.
Premium Quality Whole Flaxseeds– Flaxseed has a very high oil content so it allows the bib to retain and release moist heat for a long period of time.
Ajwain Seeds - Its strong healing aroma gives tremendous symptomatic relief during colic, cold and cough.
Ancient Ayurvedic Principles - This Baby Bib Compress has been designed as per ancient Vedic concept of warm and moist healing.
Excellent Aid for Cranky Babies - This Baby Compress with its natural warming and healing action aids cranky and unhappy little babies to slumber during a cough, cold and flu season. It also soothes away respiratory discomfort.
How does it work to give your baby congestion relief?
When warmed this compress:
- Triggers a natural healing action caused by Ajwain and oil-rich Flaxseeds
- Creates a moist warm heat pad that’s safer than hot water bottles
- Utilizes the benefits of herbal healing therapy
- Aids cranky babies suffering from cough, cold and colic to sleep
- Is a natural sleeping aid for newborn babies and toddlers.
Important instructions for use:
You can use it as a hot compress by heating in a microwave as per the following instructions. Overheating or inappropriate use may result in injury or fire. This product is not meant to heat in a gas or electric oven.
As a Hot Compress:
- Remove the herbal bag from outer bib and heat in the microwave for a minute.
- Place bag back in the bib and ensure it's not too hot for the child.
- Use as warm herbal compress by tying around neck or back, as required. For a long-life store in a cool place, in an air-tight bag provided with silica gel sachets.
- Note: While heating, it is advisable to try a couple of minutes to start with, and then if you feel, set it at one-minute intervals. Never heat the herbal insert for more than 1 minute at a time.
- Do not place directly on sensitive or damaged skin.
- Always consult your doctor if you're in doubt.
- Never leave children with the product unattended.
- This product contains small grains that may escape and pose a choking hazard to young children so check regularly for spots, tears, holes or loose stitching.
- Always inspect the bib for dust and loose particles before using on your child.
- Regularly dry the inner pillow under the sun to ensure natural fillings are kept odor-free.
- Discard product if the inner pillow containing the fillings is torn.
No posts found